GRUELLING TV show SAS: Who Dares Wins is back – with a host of famous faces being put to the test.
Twelve celebrities will be stripped of their status and forced to endure an intensive seven-day course in aid of Stand Up To Cancer.
Who will win Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins?
The famous faces are embarking on a gruelling course in the challenging terrain of Scotland’s remote island, Raasay.
There they will be exposed to unforgiving weather, harsh landscape and volatile seas.
Here are the odds of who will is likely to be crowned winner (supplied by Ladbrokes):
- Helen Skelton, 36, TV presenter – 5/2
- Tony Bellew, 37, professional boxer – 7/2
- Lauren Steadman, 27, British Paralympic athlete – 5/1
- Leon “Locksmith” Rolle, 33, DJ and member of Rudimental – 11/2
- John Fashanu, 57, former footballer – 6/1
- Brendan Cole, 43, professional dancer – 8/1
- Yasmin Evans, 29, radio presenter – 10/1
- Joey Essex, 29, reality star – 10/1
- Nikki Sanderson, 36, soap actress – 12/1
- Jack Maynard, 25, YouTube star – 12/1
- Katie Price, 41, reality star and former glamour girl – 16/1
- Anthea Turner, 59, TV presenter – 20/1
Is there a prize for the winner Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins?
There isn’t an actual prize for winning the show.
It is the pure honour of being crowned the winner of the show.
Ant will pick the celebrity at the end who has been triumphant.
Who won Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2019?
Ex-footballer Wayne Bridge was crowned the winner of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2019.
The final episode saw the remaining recruits who survived the interrogation stage, climb the El Morado glacier in Chile which is 3,0000 metres above seawater.
Wayne was then revealed as the winner of the series.
When is Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins 2020 on TV?
The show will be back on TONIGHT (April 27, 2020).
You can catch the action from 9pm on Channel 4.
You can watch it again on All4 after the show has aired.