in

Married At First Sight is casting CELEBRITIES for next year’s season


Married At First Sight producers are casting CELEBRITIES for next year’s season according to ‘leaked texts’ from relationship expert John Aiken

Celebrities have reportedly been approached to take part in next year’s season of Married At First Sight in an attempt to boost ratings.

Producers are also looking at bringing back past participants, including the likes of Nasser Sultan and Tracey Jewel, according to NW magazine.

Meanwhile, Channel Nine is said to be considering a ‘re-brand’ for 2021 inspired by Australian Survivor’s latest season, tentatively calling the new series MAFS: All-Stars.

Rumours: Celebrities have reportedly been approached to take part in next year’s season of Married At First Sight, according to ‘leaked texts’ sent by relationship expert John Aitken

Producers at Endemol Shine have apparently asked several former participants if they are interested in returning to the franchise.

To support its claims, NW published what appears to be a leaked text message from MAFS relationship expert John Aiken to an anonymous celebrity.  

John supposedly wrote: ‘We are trying to figure out if we want celebrity marrying a celebrity for the season or celebrities paired up with strangers on the outside.’

Shaking things up! Producers are also looking at bringing back past participants, including the likes of Nasser Sultan (pictured) and Tracey Jewel, NW magazine reported on Monday

Shaking things up! Producers are also looking at bringing back past participants, including the likes of Nasser Sultan (pictured) and Tracey Jewel, NW magazine reported on Monday

He continued: ‘We will have a video call tomorrow morning to discuss agreements further and I’ll let you know the other celebrity names who are currently on board.’

If these plans go ahead, it won’t be the first time a former participant has returned to the experiment for a second chance at love.

This year’s season featured Elizabeth Sobinoff, who had previously been matched with cheating tradie Sam Ball in season six.

Will Tracey come back? Channel Nine is said to be considering a 're-brand' for 2021 inspired by Australian Survivor's latest season, tentatively calling the new series MAFS: All-Stars

Will Tracey come back? Channel Nine is said to be considering a ‘re-brand’ for 2021 inspired by Australian Survivor’s latest season, tentatively calling the new series MAFS: All-Stars 

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel Nine for comment.

Casting for Married At First Sight’s eighth season is currently under way in Sydney, but it’s believed production has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

MAFS is typically filmed between late August and December, but the 2021 season will most likely begin filming in December and conclude in March. 

Double trouble: If these plans go ahead, it won't be the first time a former participant has returned to the experiment for a second chance at love. This year's season featured Elizabeth Sobinoff (left), who had previously been matched with cheating tradie Sam Ball in season six

Double trouble: If these plans go ahead, it won’t be the first time a former participant has returned to the experiment for a second chance at love. This year’s season featured Elizabeth Sobinoff (left), who had previously been matched with cheating tradie Sam Ball in season six 

Advertisement



Source link

What do you think?

Written by WorninTV

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0

Sofa King Fest Brings Local Musicians, Chefs, and Celebrities to You

Australian celebrities thank nurses who are fighting the coronavirus pandemic