Monday is one of the busiest and most stressful days of the week. You might find yourself coming out of one meeting only to attend another one.
Staying stylish all through your busy day isn’t a bad idea. It helps you create a presence and leave a good impression on your clients.
Looking good also has a way of helping you get through the day gracefully. Just because we want you to have a splendid day at work, we’ve put together some looks from some of your faves.
These looks will show you how to have that Monday slay.
1. Idia Aisien thinks a white monochrome look will help you look stylish on a Monday. She paired the look with a brown bag and a matching stilettos that gave her a power look.
This look will brighten your day.
2. Statement prints are one of the ways to stand out and stay stylish. Kemi Lala Akindoju recognized this fact as she slayed in a statement print suit.
She complimented the suit with a white shirt, which brings our attention back to the suit.
3. Lota Chukwu just showed us one of the best ways to rock a dress to work on Monday. This dress is trendy and corporate.
The upper part of the dress matches the lower part of the sleeves. She matched the dress with white stilettos that gave her boss chic vibe.
4. A brown suit wouldn’t be a bad idea as Ebuka Obi-Uchendu rocks it in style. He matched the tie and shoe as he rocked a white shirt with the look.
5. Turtle-necked top and a suit look nothing short of amazing and Leo Da Silva looks dapper rocking it. He paired the print suit with black pants and shoes.
You get to look serious and stylish at the same time.