Celebrity face off! Instagrammer merges famous features together with stunning results – so can YOU work out who’s who?
- Various musicians, actors and models have had their faces morphed together
- Snaps are the work of French-based Instagrammer, who has 104,000 followers
- The collection of perplexing images puts your celebrity knowledge to the test
There’s something uncanny about these pictures – famous faces you’ve seen a million times before which seem frustratingly familiar, but there’s something just not quite right.
The collection of perplexing images puts your celebrity knowledge to the test by mashing together the faces of well-known figures, to bizarre effect.
The snaps are the work of a French-based Instagrammer who showcases his edits on popular account Morphy_me (his real name is unknown), which boasts 104,000 followers.
If you think you’re celeb savvy-enough to pull apart the edits, then scroll down to take our test and check the answers at the bottom of the article…
1. Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik, who revealed they are expecting their first child together last month, were mixed up by the French Instagrammer
2. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
Singer-songwriter Lady Gaga (pictured left) and Ariana Grande (right) are combined to create a new beauty in one snap
3. Kim Kardashian-West and Taylor Swift
Music and TV royalty join forces in this stunning edit of Taylor Swift (pictured right in January 2020) and Kim Kardashian-West (left in February 2020)
4. Robert De Niro and Al Pacino
Famous actors Robert de Niro (pictured left) and Al Pacino (right) are brought together in the Frenchman’s clever mix
5. Rihanna and Cara Delevingne
Model Cara Delevingne (pictured right) is merged with Rihanna (left) to create a radiant beauty
6. Timothée Chalamet and Tom Holland
Already sharing similar features, the faces of actors Timothée Chalamet and Tom Holland were edited together
7. Elizabeth Olsen and Florence Pugh
Elizabeth Olsen’s (pictured left) distinctive features are combined with Little Women actress Florence Pugh’s face (right)
8. Henry Cavill and Tom Hardy
British actors Henry Cavill (pictured right) and Tom Hardy (seen left) lent their distinctive looks to the face mix
9. Armie Hammer and Chris Evans
Armie Hammer (pictured left) and Chris Evans (right) created a charming-looking gentleman when their faces were mixed together by the French Instagrammer
10. Jamie Dornan and Chris Pratt
Actors Jamie Dornan (pictured left) and Chris Pratt (right) proved to create a handsome face when their features were placed together in one snap