- Many celebrities have been sharing recipes for their favorite cocktails to make while stuck at home.
- Ina Garten won the hearts of fans when she made a large batch of cosmopolitans at 9 a.m. just because “it’s always cocktail hour in a crisis.”
- Stanley Tucci has shared at least five recipes from his home bar, including his take on martinis and the Negroni.
- Other stars, like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Salma Hayek, have shown fans how to make fruity drinks and cold, blended cocktails.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the name of self-care and staying inspired and entertained while stuck at home, many people are experimenting with new recipes, and many are brushing up on their at-home bartending skills, concocting drinks with ingredients they may already have on hand.
A handful of celebrities have also taken to crafting clever drinks of their own, and thanks to stars like Stanley Tucci and Ina Garten, re-creating an elegant bar experience (without actually leaving the house) has never been more fun or approachable.
Here’s how to make Stanley Tucci’s now-iconic Negroni, a tequila “Mamarita” drink by Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Martha Stewart’s pomegranate margarita, and other cocktails celebrities have made at home.