- People around the world are staying home and social distancing.
- As a result, many Hollywood stars are ditching makeup and giving their skin room to breathe for the time being.
- Katy Perry, for example, shared a photo of her glowing skin while in the middle of self quarantining.
- Zoë Kravitz, Kesha, and Kelly Clarkson have also gone makeup-free on Instagram in recent weeks.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Like many of us, celebrities are ditching makeup while staying home and social distancing.
On Instagram, people like Kelly Clarkson and Dakota Fanning have gone barefaced while filming Instagram videos that encourage their followers to stay safe. Zoë Kravitz and Kaley Cuoco, on the other hand, have spent their makeup-free time posing for selfies with their dogs.
Here’s a look at the stars who have posted makeup-free selfies so far.